January 17th, 2018
Archive360 Marks 2017 As Another Year of Cutting Edge Product Innovation, Strategic Partnership Development and Industry Recognition
Multiple Industry Firsts and Channel Partners Reaped Revenues of Over $1.5 Billion with Archive360 Data Migration and Management Solutions for the Microsoft Cloud
NEW YORK – January 17, 2018 – Archive360, one of the world’s leading providers of data migration and management solutions for the Microsoft Cloud, today announced that 2017 marked another year of cutting edge product innovation – including multiple industry firsts, strategic partnership development – leading to partner revenues of over $1.5 billion and record customer growth.
In 2017, Archive360’s accomplishments included:
- Archive2Azure Support for Microsoft Archive Blob Storage Tier – ensures the most highly secure, low cost and compliant intelligent Azure cloud archive.
- Archive2Azure Financial Services Regulatory Compliance on Microsoft Azure – meets all compliance standards set forth by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission which enables financial services organization to fully use the Azure cloud platform in accord with SEC record preservation regulations.
- FastCollect for SharePoint – added features to analyze and report on SharePoint file consumption and to extend SharePoint Online to more affordable Azure cloud storage tiers.
- Archive2Azure for Microsoft Azure Cognitive & Media Services – eliminates time consuming, manual indexing of audio and video files frequently stored in SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Azure.
- FastCollect for Archives Commvault Edition – the first and only solution to enable the fast and accurate extraction of email, attachments, and other data from the Commvault Simpana archive, and the subsequent migration to the Microsoft cloud or other leading cloud platform.
- Archive2Anywhere Connector for Barracuda Message Archiver – the first and only solution to enable the direct migration of legacy email archives to the cloud-based Barracuda Message Archiver.
- FastCollect Digital Safe Edition – enables customers to quickly and accurately migrate email from their legacy Digital Safe platform unto Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, and other leading platforms in a regulatory compliant and fully defensible legal manner.
Awards & Accolades:
- Network World 2017 Fave Rave – Customer nominated, Archive2Azure managed cloud archive called-out.
- 2017 DBTA Readers’ Choice Awards Finalist – Archive2Azure a Finalist in the Best Cloud Solution category, and FastCollect for PSTs a Finalist in the Best Data Storage category.
- Tech Trailblazers Awards, Cloud Trailblazers Category Finalist – chosen for its Archive2Azure compliance and unstructured data storage and management solution.
- 2017 DCS Awards Finalist – Archive360’s Archive2Azure managed cloud archive designed specifically for long-term archiving of compliance data on the Microsoft Azure platform named a finalist in the “Data Centre ICT Cloud Storage Product of the Year” category.
- 2017 CRN Emerging Vendors List – recognized in the Cloud Category for its industry-unique Archive2Azure managed compliance migration, storage and management solution for Microsoft Azure.
- 2017 CRN Women of the Channel and Up & Comers List – Marion Breeze recognized for helping to ensure Archive360’s channel partners’ measurable success in delivering email and data migration and management solution for the Microsoft cloud and other leading platforms.
- 2017 CRN Cloud Partner Program Guide – recognized for Microsoft cloud solutions that enable and accelerate channel partners’ cloud business opportunities and bottom-line results.
- 2017 CRN Channel Chief – added to prestigious list for dedication to the channel and - demonstrable results that have helped Archive360 partners to generate over $1.5 billion in revenues.
“2017 was an exciting year for Archive360 as we continued to invest and raise-the-bar in delivering innovative solutions for the Microsoft cloud, and other leading cloud platforms,” said Bob Desteno, Co-Founder and CEO, Archive360. “For customers, this led to the ability to achieve increased capabilities – particularly around data management, compliance and legal preparedness, while significantly lowering costs. For our channel partners, this meant increased revenues of over a billion dollars.”
He added, “We are passionate about staying close to our customers and channel partners in order to stay ahead of key requirements – keep your eyes here for some very exciting developments coming in 2018.”
Archive360 is the world’s leading provider of data migration and management solutions for the Microsoft Cloud. Since 2012, Archive360 has securely migrated data into the Microsoft Cloud with record-breaking speed, verifiable data fidelity and legally defensible chain of custody. Archive360’s Archive2Azure solution is the compliance and unstructured data storage and management solution based on the Microsoft Azure platform. Archive360 is a global organization that delivers its solutions both directly and through a worldwide network of partners. Archive360 is a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and the Archive2Azure solution is Microsoft Azure Certified. To learn more, please visit: www.archive360.com.
Copyright ©2018. Archive360 is a registered trademark and Archive2Anywhere, Archive2Azure and FastCollect are trademarks of Archive360, Inc.
The Ventana Group, for Archive360
The Ventana Group, for Archive360